Thursday, October 6, 2016

i know they say that to be a sucessful blogger they first key is to never stop posting entries into your blog. iof that is what defines a person as successful,well, then i am already screwed. I often go months without posting anything at all. i also go that long without ever getting on the interwebz though too. i know, hard to belive in the connected age we live in. but there aretimes when i literally just put my devices down and walk away fro a little while. it seems almost suicidal financially when you look realstically at the fact that i make my living from working online. i have however, no matter weather i log or get on the internet, have successfully been buiilding momentum in my online career of freelancing my life into a better existance. using various platforms, i am almost able to make enough in a month to pay my fucking rent. and it has only tkaen me 3 years, living under a bridge, going hungry and basically living a very shitty existance of a life. But, they want to keep me down? no way, not haening. almost tot he rent! the first in many of my accomplished goals i intend to make happen entirely online. why? because to work in the real world means that there is a 100% chance of people out there and i quite frankly dont like when it is too peopley out. social anxiety be damned though, i will work, even if i have to starve to work. No one will be able to stop me from making the most horrible pay that any human could ask for! sadly, yes, i could make more at Mc.Donalds but i refuse to give up on my dream of writing for a living, not writing for a cardboard box. i will make it happen. First i should probably clean up the way that i write, learn to use grammar, ect. it could happen though, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment