Monday, March 29, 2021

Ramblin' Manda

show between Twitter speed the Facebook feeds the myspaces and the bloggers I have lost access to my original primary email my secondary email my primary and original Facebook and multiple other things I have somehow magically miraculously develop like four new screen names for p*** sites though because apparently knowing what sexsearch.com was, even back when Jenna Jameson was the spokesmodel for the site, much less knowing that you could maintain 2 diffrent profiles under 1 email address, means that Yahoo's curaitors think it's perfectly acceptable to use extortion and spyware to to try to force you to pay them to regain access to your emails. All because of one dead mother, one dumb asw nieghbor with an orange cat, one cell phone company being bought out, one bank account being bought out, one Play Market being bought, Slacker radio refusing to honor my lifetime subscription, and now, of all of the funest stuff that aught to piss blogger Facebook Twitter Myspace and everything else off cuz I've been in and out of jail for the last three f****** years f****** with County warrants and s*** like that for f****** false arrest boss imprisonments and everything else because nobody wants to f****** take care of this s*** do their jobs turn that f****** people right and anything else so I've had to try to write bills out to f****** County lockups that don't belong get f****** anybody it's f****** magical and it really all blows back to closed circuit cameras when judge Cawthorn, and one judge Canavaghn, somethinh like 5 counties worth of untrained county cops, dhs workers and all of that. oh, yea. the screen names?; one's been dropped to deactivated because its where my LGBTQ contacts are.

No comments:

Post a Comment