Friday, February 26, 2016

Ive been with textbroker for a couple weeks now, so I thought I'd give it a quick review. I have signed up with dozens of freelance sites but this is the first one I have actually gotten paid for my, what are apparently mediocre, writing skills.

Now, with mediocre skills, I'm not saying I've made $300 per article or anything but still, easy to write content turned in to easy to spend money. All of the articles that I have written have been no more than 300 words and subjects have varied from biographies to why someone should play rugby. I've written 10 articles and I cashed out for the first time today at $18. Thats about $1.80 average.

Mind you, my attention span sucks sometimes, especially when I am working on two or three diffrent things at once. There were plenty of assignments I could have been writing but instead I was also Googling and reading other writers posts about places freelancers can find writing gigs and applying to other sites. If I really sat down and got busy only doing writing assignments, I likely could have made far more than that. Overall, I have to say Textbroker is probably the best site ive come across for beginning freelancers so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment